Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mailing out $2,277.19 in coupons today!


My coupons being mailed on Monday June 6th, 2011 - value is $2,277.19!

I've taken a break from blogging on this site, but now I'm back!  If you scroll down to my older posts, you can see my previous posts (last one was in 2009) where I was sending care packages overseas to the troops with the help of COUPONS!  

Well I still send care packages to the troops using the site AnySoldier.com, but now I also use the site Overseas Coupon Program to mail my expired coupons to military families!

Did you know that they can use coupons up to 6 months after the coupons have expired?

I now clean out my coupon binder monthly, and will be mailing coupons overseas monthly.

I urge you to save your expired coupons and mail them to a base through the Overseas Coupon Program!  You can adopt a base and send them to the same base every time, or choose a different base each time you mail coupons. 

Your expired coupons should be separated in Food and Non-Food categories (I put them in ziploc baggies) and the coupons you mail should not be more than 1 month expired, as it takes time to get to their destinations and we want to be sure they have time to be used.  They also do ask you to add up the value of your coupons, but this is not absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment