Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Coupon Request FORM

 Hello everyone! 

There has been such a HUGE response between military families needing coupons, and Coupons For The Troops readers who want to send them coupons, that I'm having a hard time keeping them all straight!  So, I've made up THIS SIGNUP FORM.   The signup form is strictly for military families to enter their information - names, mailing address, what coupons they are looking for, how many people in their families, etc.

Now, for those of you wanting to send coupons to these military families, here is the SPREADSHEET which shows the results of the form above.  You can only view this form - you cannot edit it.  But please use this information ONLY to get their information in order to send them your expired or non-expired coupons.  Remember, they can use coupons for up to 6 months past their expiration dates!

If you have any questions, or think the form needs further questions please leave a comment below!  Thanks for helping!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do you find out if one family is getting large amounts of coupons and others aren't? This doesn't seem like a very good way to keep up with who is already getting wjat they need. I don't want to send coupons to a family that just had 5 other people send them some and other families haven't received any yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will there be anymore military families signing up? Looking at the list many are 10 years old on the list and I really dont know if they are still at the current address. Is the list upkept or would there be a new one posted. I will be dividing coupons, since I do videos etc about this, may have sent me coupons to send to military families and we would love to help. Thank you in advance for taking the time and responding if you are able to. God bless you all and thank you for your services!
    Sincerly,
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carmen - I was trying to figure this out also. Can someone please address out concerns as we want to make sure we are sending to those that will use the coupons.

      Delete
  4. After examine a number of of the weblog posts in your website now, and I actually like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website checklist and can be checking again soon. Pls try my site as nicely and let me know what you think. FTH daily referral code

    ReplyDelete